And that makes me sad.
Not that I didn't have a good time. I got some great gifts. I spent time with my family and I was in my boyfriend's Family Secret Santa for the third year, which was a lot of fun. We drew names last year so we had a year to think up gifts and I had a lot of fun getting gifts everywhere I went throughout the year. I painted a mug here in Maine, bought him a traditional Finnish drinking cup and a neat hot pad in Finland, a statue of a lobster made from all the parts of a coconut tree from Florida and a piece of Horned Coral that I found in Kentucky when we used to live there. I also got really nice gifts from my Secret Santa, a new purse, a book about Traveling in Finland, and a beautiful framed picture of my boyfriend and I. My little brother got me a bunch of Organic/Natural/Vegetarian food, mostly for making soup because he loves soup, which was great. My mom and step dad got me some great stuff, clothes, a new purse, some new boots, some awesome socks, a new camera charger with a European adapter, a book on Finnish Grammar, a humidifier and such. My grandma sent me some books and a $25 check. My aunt sent me a Ziggy Stardust T-Shirt (one of my favorite gifts this year!) and some Cucumber Melon lotion. My boyfriend and I opened presents before we went down to visit family for Christmas I got him a new Wiimote with a Nun Chuck and he got me a photo album with pitures of the cats, a framed picture of our Halloween costumes, three candles and our new favorite movie, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. All in all it was a fun time and I really love everything that I got.
I just wish it wasn't over. I was so looking forward to it and now it's gone. Sad. Oh well, there's still New years to look forward to!
Here are some pictures from Christmastime:
Our Sweet Tree in ME (note the awesome owl tree topper):
My Sweet ChriFSMas Wreath, which made it onto the official Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster site:
My Poor Holiday Cats:
Bowie:
Ziggy:
I think those are all the pictures that I'll post. It's kind of a pain to post pictures on this blog! Any way, Happy Holidays! Hope you all had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment