Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions!

Happy New Year! It's 2011! I can't even believe it, where has the time gone?

Any way on to the subject at hand. New Years Resolutions. My boyfriend just told me he thinks that they're dorky. I think that they're a good chance to really tell yourself what you are disappointed with and what you want to do better in your life. So here is the short list (in no particular order) of what I want to accomplish in the coming year.

1. Procrastinate less. I want to start my assignments and tasks when they're assigned rather than the day before they're due.

2. Study harder. I want to actually read through my text books in my down time so I can better understand the subject matter.

3. Study Finnish. I want to study at least 5 days a week for no less than 20 minutes per sitting.

4. Make friends. I have no friends to speak of and could probably use some.

5. Be more responsible with my money, I really need to save some!

2 comments: